ponedeljek, 19. november 2012

Not a post from skiing!

I was on seminar of PhotoReading which is based on contraction and 5 process of PhotoReading. At the start I was little sceptical of real use of PhotoReading but after a few hours I relly got  the real picture of it. This tehnic gets you to the special state of mind from where you can photoread all the books,news and even school literature - This system is really working and it even worked on me. I dont like books and school textbooks but after this seminar I can learn and read with no problem :)

And at this point I would like to thank Matej for teaching us PhotoReading and all other members of this seminar for good and funny times during this weekend :)

You can check this method on this site:  LINK

So anyone who is interested in this seminar can ask me for more informations!








Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.